OFFICE MANAGER / BOOKKEEPER REQUIRED
WE ARE A-SIDE
A Falmouth-based creative agency celebrating 10 years of business, we build and nurture dynamic brands and craft memorable campaigns for a diverse international client base, engaging audiences on multiple platforms.
OFFICE MANAGER / BOOKKEEPER
We are looking for a self motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our small, busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and highly creative company with an excellent working environment and convenient town centre location.
You are an experienced Bookkeeper with an excellent understanding of an accounts environment seeking to fulfil a position on a part time basis. You will report to the Directors and will be responsible for managing the day to day bookkeeping for the company on Sage. The ideal Bookkeeper must have vast experience with all the duties listed below, a high competence in using computers and be able to hit the ground running with Sage to fulfil this role.
Initially we expect the role to take 8 hrs per week, the breakdown of these hours is flexible, and is a point that can be discussed further.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain SAGE
* Manage Cash Flow
* Manage Petty Cash
* Generate Invoices
* Manage Debtors VAT and PAYE
* Manage SAs and liaise with nominated Accountants
* Maintain records/KPIs
* Managing Sales Targets
* Bank Reconciliation
* Office Related Admin (Insurance, bills)
* Personal Admin (ie References, HMRC forms etc)
* Analyse Financial Trends
* Weekly Bank Balance
* Weekly Sales amounts
* Monthly Sales reports
* Monthly Profit and Loss figures
Project Management Duties
* Weekly Team Meetings
* Manage projects and office schedules
* Recent Sage knowledge IAB level 2 or ICB
* Minimum of two years experience working in a financial capacity
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac OS X softwares
* An interest and enthusiasm for the visual world across all forms
* An energetic, enthusiastic, can do attitude
* Highly developed team working skills
* Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills
* Accuracy in spelling and grammar when compiling text and data
* Tact and diplomacy
* Desire to work in a hands on environment
£20k pro rata, 8 hrs per week.
If you feel that you are suitable for the post, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are interested and how you meet the person specification to email@example.com by 19th May 2013.
Please include two relevant references.
Interviews will be held on 28/29th May 2013.
Please bear in mind that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.